You may think that Pembrokeshire’s main attractions are the beautiful beaches and coastal walks…
…part of our new and updated web page is ‘Attractions Pembrokeshire’ which has been specifically tailored to provide all visitors with the information they need to ensure they make the most of their visit to Pembrokeshire, joining in on the fun filled, family activities.
There are so many amazing attractions around Pembrokeshire, all catering for family days out, ensuring you have lots to keep you entertained during your stay.
The Website is complete with some of the highest rated attractions located all around Pembrokeshire, we have direct links to the websites where you will find more information on what the attraction sight has to offer, you will be able to find the exact location and can also book tickets online for the whole family.
What are they you might ask…? Well, We are here to help and have put together a list of some of the top attractions recommended to visit during your stay:
- Folly Farm; Explore the Zoo, and enjoy lots of play time for all ages in the fair ground and indoor soft play centre
- Oakwood Theme Park; Visit Wales’ biggest theme park filled with thrill and excitement for all the family.
- Manor House Wildlife Park; Meet lots of animals at Manor Wildlife Park. Wander With The Lemur and Wallaby Walk, discover monkeys, tigers and more.
- Heatherton; Indoor and Outdoor sports Activities and Dog friendly for all the family.
- Dinosaur Park; Indoor and Outdoor activities, explore the woods with over 30 dinosaurs to look at.
- Pembroke Castle; Explore the castle with a guided tour or you can make your own way around and enjoy the stunning grounds.
- St Davids Cathedral; Magnificent cathedral, walk around or join one if its many services daily.
- Caldey Island; Take a boat to this island and learn about the monks, conservation and light house.
- Scolton Manor; Step back in time at Scolton Manor in Pembrokeshire. Enter the manor house, explore its 60 acres of park and woodland, and experience life as a Victorian.
- Skomer Island; This is a once in a life time trip to see Pembrokeshire’s very own puffin island.
We are constantly updating our page so be sure to keep popping back to see what else pembrokeshire has to offer.