Christmas Holidays away for all the family
There is no need to leave your four legged friend behind this festive season. Why not make them some Christmas Dog Treats during your stay with us.
Did you know that Pembrokeshire NetLet has dog-friendly properties available this Christmas? Over 60% of our stays are dog friendly and allow two small dogs or one big.
Whether you are after a country retreat or a sea front Luxury stay, we can deliver on this through our wide range of holiday homes.
Why not check out some of our dog friendly holiday homes and book yourself a quiet winter break before or during Christmas.
Felin Dwarch, AbermawrThe perfect coastal holiday cottage to explore the North of Pembrokeshire
Price£360 - £995
13 Waters Edge, TenbyThis stunning dog-friendly apartment in Tenby is part of the Waters Edge complex on South Beach in Tenby.
Price£750 - £1700
High HavenHigh Haven is a truly unique find. It is a 11th Century holiday home, church conversion in Pembrokeshire.
Price£535 - £760
Dog Friendly Properties
While staying with us at Pembrokeshire NetLet, if you find yourself with a spare moment in the kitchen, why not whip up some homemade Christmas dog treats.
We found this easy to do recipe from Lemon and Basil we think you will like.
Homemade Christmas Dog Treats and Sweet Potato
- 2 Cups of fresh sweet potato puree
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup of oats
- 3 Cups of whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Peel and cube 2 medium sweet potatoes and bring them to the boil in a pot of water.
- Reduce to low and simmer for 15-20 mins or until soft. Drain cooked potatoes and puree using blender or food processor.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, oats and cinnamon.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the egg, sweet potato and peanut butter until combined. Stir in wet ingredients until dry.
- Pour onto a floured surface and roll dough out until it is 1/2-3/8 thick. Cut out using Christmas cookie cutter. The dough will be a little sticky but, dust your hands and the rolling pin with a little flour to help.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until golden brown
- Place on a drying rack and wait until they cool. They will harden as they cool down.
A neat little idea. Batch them up and gift them to your dogs friends this Christmas or store in a air tight container for when you need them.
We bought our cookie cutters online from Amazon