Sea View Retreat
Camelot is a year round centrally heated coastal holiday cottage with superb sea views, situated in Newport, Pembrokeshire. The property is located on the old harbour wall on the Parrog. This family and pet friendly self catering accommodation has a history spanning 300 years, and provides the ideal holiday base for a short break or longer stay in the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.The thick stone walls, double glazing and gas central heating ensure that this cottage is snug and cosy all year round.
- Two double rooms.
- One with full-sized bunk beds.
- The bathroom provides a bath with power shower and a hand basin.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Deluxe electric oven and hob.
- Food Processor.
- Two fridges
- Washing Machine.
- The spacious living room has an open wood burning fire.
- Sofas, a window seat.
- TV, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- The dining table will comfortably seat six people.